Thursday, June 9, 2011

Not what I was hoping for .

Our upstairs hallway has been an on again off again project since * cough cough * November . ( I can't believe I just told you that ! ) But that's the truth !

I am a huge fan of hardwood flooring I LOVE IT !  My Grandparents have an old farm house and  they had hardwood flooring on their hallway and stairs . I think that's where I first fell in love with it. The way it feels cool on your feet the way it creaks and squeaks when you walk on it. So my eventual goal for our home is to have as much hardwood flooring as possible. When we bought our home we peeked under the carpet down stairs to see beautiful hardwood flooring !!! So thinking it was Thruout our entire home I decided to rip off all the  carpet on the stairs and hallway. Which brings me to my point.

Imagine my shock and horror to see this in our hallway :
Yep , that's linoleum right smack in the middle of our hallway upstairs . After peeking in the computer room and our bedroom ( they are still covered in carpet ) Our upstairs does not have any hardwood at all . It is all linoleum and Formica flooring . I have been crushed for days .

1 comment:

  1. What?! Who puts linoleum upstairs anywhere other than a bathroom?!

    ReplyDelete